Saturday, January 26, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese



Denise, the boys, and I went to Chuck E. Cheese on Thursday, (my nerd factor just went up didn't it)? We have been meeting there off and on for sometime, it has been a safe place for the boys to play allowing Denise and I some time to visit. Now that the boys are older we have more options, but still find this one to work the best. The Chuck E. Cheese by us just remodeled and expanded, that means lots of new games. Denise and I don't usually play, but this time was different. Ian kept hitting jack pots on the game by our table and I could no longer resist; I had to prove I could do it too! If I was going to try, so would Denise, by the time we finished we had enough points to get us each (all four of us) a bag of cotton candy, some tootsie rolls (for Denise's mom), and a butterfly necklace that came with bubbles. Cool, huh?

1 comment:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Yeah Julie! Welcome to the blogging world!
We love Chuckie Cheese. We haven't been there since they remodeled. We should go check it out.