Sunday, June 29, 2008

ABC Tag

Elaine tagged me a couple months ago... I'm just a little slow.
BTW-did anyone notice there isn't an "X"?

A-Attached or Single? - Single
B-Best Friend? - Denise
C-Cake or Pie? - Blueberry pie
D-Day of Choice? - Saturday
E-Essential Item? – My pillow & blanket
F-Favorite color? - Green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? - Bears
H-Hometown? - Lansing, Michigan
I-Favorite Indulgence? – Plain M&M’s
J-January or July? - July
K-Kids? – Ian and Sean
L-Life isn't complete without? - Hope
M-Marriage Date? – Still waiting
N-Number of brothers and sisters? – 4 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? - Apples
P-Phobia and Fears? – I’m afraid of pretty much everything, it’s a wonder I get up in the morning!
Q-Quote? – I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory
I can tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past
I can become my own creator
R-Reason to smile? – Ian & Sean
S-Season of choice? – Fall
T-Tag ten people? - I’m going to skip this one. I think about three people actually look at my blog and one has done this already!
U-Unknown fact about me? – If it is unknown I wouldn’t know it either, right?
V-Vegetable? - Corn
W-Worst habit? – Watching too much TV
Y-Your favorite food? – Taco’s
Z-Zodiac Sign? - Scorpio

1 comment:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I always feel guilty when I tag people. :)