Monday, May 11, 2009

Remember I love you

A few years ago I got these decals that you can put on mirrors, windows etc. (wish I could remember where I found them!) Anyway, I have one in the upstairs bathroom that says "Did you think to pray?". In the downstairs bathroom I have "I am a child of God". I also got one that says "Remember I love you-mom". I put that one on the window by the computer. My hope was that as the boys are playing on the computer they would see it and remember I love them. To be honest I hadn't really thought about it for some time, and I can't remember the boys ever saying they even noticed it was there... until Sunday. Sean made a Mother's Day card in primary, the same one all the other kids made, but when he signed it he put "Remember I love you-Sean".

2 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

That's so sweet!

Rebecca said...

That is so neat. See they do listen sometimes!