Monday, July 7, 2008

How to eat M & M's

My youngest brother works for the same company I do, one day (yep we work hard) he put this together in an effort to understand my
M & M eating habits:

HOW TO EAT M & M’S
According to Julie Potter

1) Open package and pour into a bowl
2) When ready to eat, grab a handful and place on clean surface
3) Separate M & M’s by color
4) Separate into groups of two
5) If there’s an odd number left over, eat each “extra” one individually
6) If the M & M’s vary in size, eat the smaller “babies” first
7) If there’s only one “baby” hold it off until the end, or until you stop feeling sorry for it
8) Now eat the remaining “full grown” M & M’s by two, saving your favorite color until last

When ready for more, repeat steps 3 - 8

I had to clarify...

A clean surface is optional.
You can mix the “extras” or “odd ones.”
If there is only one baby, you can’t eat it; you have to wait for more.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You have way too much concern for the little pieces of candy with the hard candy shell when all the time you are planning their certain demise. If I were an evil giant and had a liking for village people, I'd grab a handful, making sure not to look any of them in the eye, and just throw them in for tasty treat. After all, separating them by color would be racist and separating them by size would be heightest.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

I am like that with skittles. I eat the yellow ones first because I like them the least, and save the red ones for last.