Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Potter's Army






My boys, being boys, have lots of guns and LOTS of army guys and the stuff that goes with them. We even had one boy that came to our house that couldn't even remember Sean's name, but wanted to know if he could play with "the boy with the guns".

The other day one of Sean's friends and his brothers came by and wanted to know if Sean could come out to play; could they play with the army guys? I had to take some pictures of their setup to share. This is only a small portion of the army stuff we have, notice the plastic box labeled "Potter's Army"-we actually have a second larger box labeled "Potter's Army II". Even though I get very unhappy if I step on one of the little guys, I like seeing the kids playing outside using their imagination.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Home sick... Yes, I'm homesick for Michigan. Seeing your boys and those other kids in the picture reminds me of that wonderful state. Chris just finished the bar exam today! The results should be out by October. He's relieved to be done with and let's just hope he passed!