Saturday, October 25, 2008

One Vote

I have become pretty conservative as I've grown older... I'm very concerned about what has happen to the traditional family... I sometimes worry about what our children and grandchildren will be up against... once again I ramble. My reason for posting this video is not to convince anyone of what is right or wrong, you have to decide that for yourself... the point I want anyone looking at this to get is that ONE VOTE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Follow your heart-and vote November 4th.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That was a very nicely put together ad with a great message. Time to vote!
On a side note, I too agree that Picard is a good and attractive captain. He makes bald look good. I was comparing it with the old 1960's Williams Shatner shows where poor O'hura has to wear those super short skirts.