Monday, December 8, 2008

OK

I've been a little negligent in my blog posting lately, things kind of got away from me for awhile there. I had a minor emotional melt down turning 50, how does someone get this old anyway? I distinctly remember saying I would never be so old. So I went through a little "woe is me" stint. Then some wonderful people thought I was lying to them about it, "no it can't be! I thought you were 35 or 40", God love 'em! And then I stared to think about how blessed I was and God willing I'll have another 30-40 years to do the things I still want to do. Life is good.

2 comments:

Becky said...

50 huh? Your only half way to 100! is that calculation helping or hurting? Truly you don't behave or look like you are above the age of 39. Not that you're not mature but anyone that loves Star Trek like you do will forever be about 14 years old, zits and all!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

I agree with Becky. I really thought you were in your 30's, until you told me your real age. I think you look great!
Thanks for being such a good friend. I don't know what I would do without you on Sundays!