Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Gift

Recent conversation between Ian, Sean and I:

Sean: Mom at insights Mrs. Carl showed us a web sight for a man that makes catapults, can I buy one with my money?

Mom: You need to wait until after Christmas to buy anything for yourself, and besides you should be spending your money on a Christmas present for me. (Sometimes you have to give them a reminder.)

Ian: We already got you a present.

Mom: You already got me a present? Your dad took you to get me a present? Already? (I must have said this three or four times.)

Ian: Yep, we got you an exploding bra.

Sean: It was made in Pakistan.

2 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Wow... how thoughtful of them...

Becky said...

Chris and I got a good laugh out of that one. I bet that bra also comes with underwear.