Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer 2009 #2



The boys and I spent our traditional week up-north with my mom & dad. The boys went with my brother and his grand-daughter over to Torch lake for an afternoon and all the kids got swimmers itch-I looked up on the Internet and now that I know what it is I'm kinda creeped out!

My mom & dad buy some fireworks on clearance each year and one night we have a fire and light them. Much fun!

We went to Pirates Cove in Traverse City again this year, it's a really neat family activity place. We played a game of mini golf and drove go carts. This year they added a zip cord thing-we decided to wait until next year to try that one. They also had this rope climbing course that Ian & Sean did. They seemed to really enjoy it. Ian said this part in the picture was a bit nerve racking-but he did it!

No comments: